There’s no escaping the fact that well-groomed brows beautifully frames the face. Thankfully, women can have on-fleek brows without having to resort to using pencils or powders every single day. This is through brow tinting.
Brow tinting involves using a semi-permanent dye to darken or lighten brows. Several salons offer professional brow tinting services. If you decide to have your brows done at your favorite salon,
here are seven things you need to avoid after the session:
1. Do not touch the area treated directly after treatment.
2. Do not rub the area treated
3. Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours
4. Do not apply brow make-up for at least 24 hours after your treatment
5. Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours as this can cause the tint to fade
6. Avoid swimming/saunas for at least 24 hours after your treatment
7. Avoid perfumed products for at least 24 hours after your treatment
Typically, a brow tint job will last between two and four weeks depending on how fast your hair grows back.
For your brow tinting needs, don’t forget to book an appointment with Diamond Nail Salon. We’ll make sure you’ll leave with fabulous brows and more!